To say I am obessesd with my little Cruz is a bit of an understatement. This may also be why at almost 14 months this little guy finally decided that he should walk. Cruz has been spoiled from the very beginning. Constatnly being held, and having his mommy "save" him from the "loves" his sisters and brother give him. Cruz was no doubt a surprise to use but one of the greatest surprises to be given.
This little boy warms our hearts and knows that he has his momma's heart on his little finger. When I say he is spoiled, it's not that he is spoiled for a 4th child, it is that he is more spoiled than any other child my mom or anyone else has ever met. How he became this way.....well I plead the 5th. It is bittersweet for me to have him walking now. He has been walking on furniture for close to 2 months but really didn't mind just having his mom carry him around, in fact he preferred it. All 24 lbs of him. Here is just some things about him that I never want to forget:
- He loves giving his mommy kisses. And they are the sweetest kisses ever.
- Anytime he spills anything or anyone else makes a mess he says "mess" (proud mommy)
- He loves balls and when we go to church all he wants to do is stay in the gym
- Loves to eat, and is the best little eater
- Adores his sisters and brother
- Loves playing with his daddy
- Always wants to play on the bed and thinks everything is a game
- Understands I would say pretty much everything we say to him, it amazes me!
- Really fast at crawling and crawls up the stairs, doing really well on crawling down too
- He is a sippy stealer
- Throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way
- Points and whines at what he wants
- When you figure out what he wants and you ask him he does a laugh with a "yes". So adorable
- Such a tough kid, this must be from the older siblings
- My sweetest baby
- Hates to get on the grass, in fact when we go to the park he wont get off the blanket